Environment Artist - Budapest
As environment artist in our Budapest studio, you’ll get the opportunity to bring the game world to life, to create environments which resonate deeply with the players, building immersive, believable places. Day to day, you will be furnishing the game world with props, objects, and life.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands. We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Work with the Art Lead and fellow artists to create inspiring environments while ensuring a consistent art style is maintained across the game.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the game world supports gameplay requirements.
- Maintain quality and consistency across your work to meet objectives, quality bar, and schedule.
- Expert in the creation of high quality, high resolution 3D assets, UV maps, textures, and other content, matching all technical and artistic requirements.
- Deep experience with current 3D modeling tools such as 3ds Max, Maya or equivalent.
- A keen eye for colour and light, shade, shape, and silhouette.
- Strong traditional art skills.
- Comfortable working with production staff to manage personal deliverables, ensuring they meet the defined objectives, quality bar, and schedule.
- Strong communication skills with the capability to successfully work across multiple teams.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
This full-time role is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Please send your covering letter by Clicking Apply Now below