A pioneer in the world of interactive online entertainment software, Nexon developed the world’s first graphic MMORPG, The Kingdom of the Winds, in 1995. Since then, we've become the industry leader in massively multiplayer online games.
Recently Nexon decided to heavily invest into the global mobile game sector and currently develops/co-develops over 30 titles with focus on deep gameplay and player interaction. Established in 2007, Nexon Europe began its success story with the introduction of the worldwide hit “MapleStory” to the European audience and quickly became a leading publisher with millions of enthusiastic players. After successfully expanding into the mobile market, Nexon is amplifying its activity in Europe by building out Nexon Europe as center of mobile expertise.
At Nexon Europe we don’t just want to fill positions; we want to partner with people. We’re very proud to have a team that’s as diverse as our games, and we are strongly committed to creating a working environment that allows all of our employees to flourish and grow. We are looking for an experienced and game passionate
QA Tester (m/f) – French Language
We are looking for an experienced and game passionate QA Tester (m/f) – French Language to join our QA Team. In this role, you are responsible for testing all features and functionality of the assigned games.This is a temporary position with an one-year limited contract.
- Functionality testing of new and existing features and components.
- Localization testing within the assigned project.
- Manage issues with the bug tracker database, provide constructive feedback to game team/developers.
- Regression and rechecks of game changes and bug fixes.
- Coordinate with different Nexon branches to unify forces and achieve common goals.
- Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.) and potential impacts on customers.
- Perform creative testing based on assigned test cases to provide feedback on game play related issues and identify game defects.
- Report game defects, including complete steps, root cause identification, and expected results.
- Passion for gaming and good understanding of free-to-play online games, especially Nexon‘s games.
- First testing experience with game testing practices, conventions and procedures is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English, any additional language is a plus.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience of working with a bug tracker and competent use of MS Office.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- A position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way things are done.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Individual coaching for Functional QA and Localization QA.
- Financial support to your BVG ticket.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.
Interested in entering the world of online games? Send us your application in English, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date by clicking Apply Now