We are seeking a Junior Game Mechanics Programmer and a mid-level Game Mechanics Programmer to join our Game Mechanics team, which provides mechanics and game-play systems to support teams working on games including our award-winning LEGO series. The successful applicant will be working with our very successful cross-platform codebase.
These are full time permanent positions based at our studio in Knutsford.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrably strong talent for programming game-play and mechanics, with a clear understanding of what makes games 'feel' good.
- Passion for working closely with world-class artists, animators and designers; supporting their developing day-to-day needs for game-play technology and associated tools.
- Firm understanding of how to create APIs and Tools which are intuitive, flexible and efficient.
- A highly self-motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code, and learn quickly.
- Fluent in object-oriented C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
- Strong 3D maths and physics skills.
- A good degree or post-graduate qualification, or relevant experience, in Computer Science or a related subject.
To apply please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com