If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you've been looking for.
We're seeking an experienced Video Artist to join our dedicated and dynamic team in delivering world leading, mass market, free to play games targeted at the top of the grossing and download charts.
You will be an experienced, passionate and extremely creative individual who takes your career as a Video Artist seriously. You will also be able to communicate your ideas well verbally, in writing and visually, taking pride in seeing your ideas come to fruition.
Reporting to the Head of User Acquisition, you will be providing video content for our games to be placed across various user acquisition media channels, i.e. Facebook, Instagram and video networks.
You will be able to view how users engage with your ad creatives on a real time basis, creating a unique flow in receiving feedback and iterating on the work you produce.
You must have a strong portfolio demonstrating excellent video design skills and creative flair.
Core Skills & Experience
- Creation of cinematic pre-visualisations (2D or 3D with a focus on storytelling through camera grammar, with minimal or no animation) based on cut-scene descriptions / camera scripts and direction.
- Asset gathering as per requirements of each scene.
- Use of commercial and in-house tools to produce high quality pre-visualisations.
- To research and reference as needed to increase quality and performance.
- Export and integrate data into the project and check its functionality.
- Ensure assets created are stored in appropriate data repositories.
- Ensure assets created are well organised and optimal at all times.
- Communicate issues, both technical and creative, as appropriate.
- Updating of tracking information as required.
- Consistently meet project guidelines in a timely manner without compromising artistic integrity.
- Undertake relevant on-the-job training where required and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Animation or related film-making.
- Sound understanding of film, grammar, staging and composition.
- Good understanding of cinematography in a digital 3D workspace.
- Good knowledge of Maya, or other 3D software.
- Sound understanding of in-house tools and software used in development.
- Experience working within a games studio, although we would consider graduates and industry entrants demonstrating a strong portfolio.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org