Traveller's Tales consistently produces BAFTA award winning AAA game titles, selling well over 200 million copies to date across all the major formats. But underpinning the success of the LEGO franchise is our cutting-edge and propriety in-house game engine that's constantly evolving to meet the ever increasing demands and challenges of the next generation of consoles.
We're seeking a talented and enthusiastic programmer to join our Simulation team, who research and develop the novel and cross platform Physics, A.I., Vehicle, I.K and Animation technologies that will power the next wave of TT adventures. This role offers a rare and exciting opportunity to work on a variety of system while also focusing on a particular discipline of interest.
We are ideally looking for a mid-level programmer, however we will consider applications from strong junior programmers and this will be a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related subject.
- Demonstrably fluent in Object Oriented C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
- A passion for games and solving the technical problems they present.
- Strong maths skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, 3d geometry, quaternions).
- A highly motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code and learn quickly.
- Knowledge and experience with either Vehicle simulation/ Physics engines / AI algorithms and middleware / Procedural Animation or IK systems.
In return we offer a competitive salary with paid overtime, flexi-time, bonus scheme and pension plan.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org