We are looking for a Character Rigger to join our Character Rigging team based in Knutsford on a 12 month fixed term contract. We welcome applications from experienced Riggers and are also happy to hear from recent graduates. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within the highly successful and creative Animation department supporting animators and producing high quality rigs and tools.
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the following;
- Creating control rigs for a wide variety of characters, creatures, and vehicles.
- In-depth knowledge, and technically proficient, in using Autodesk Maya is a must.
- Experienced in writing scripts, preferably with Python, to automate processes and support the animation pipeline.
- Able to liaise with the Lead Character Rigger, other technical support staff, and animators in trouble shooting and development.
- Show a sound understanding of animation principles and processes.
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- A good communicator and at ease with working in a team.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your online show reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Friday 3rd November.