We are looking to recruit a Junior Programmer into the Gameplay team in Knutsford on a 12 month fixed term contract. Working on games including our award-winning LEGO series, the successful applicants will be working with our very successful cross-platform codebase.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrably strong talent for programming game-play and mechanics, with a clear understanding of what makes games 'feel' good.
- Passion for working closely with world-class artists, animators and designers; supporting their developing day-to-day needs for game-play technology and associated tools.
- A highly self-motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code, and learn quickly.
- Fluent in object-oriented C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
- Strong 3D maths and physics skills.
- A good degree or post-graduate qualification, or relevant experience, in Computer Science or a related subject
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org