We are looking for an Office Manager to join Playdemic's ambitious, fast-paced, dynamic mobile games studio. We will consider candidates looking for full-time or part-time.
As the 'go to' person for everything involved in keeping the studio running smoothly, you will need to be highly organised and thrive on juggling an ever changing 'to-do' list.
There will be no two days the same as the role encompasses all aspects of studio life, ranging from managing the day-to-day office administration, and dealing with internal queries, through to creating memorable social events, and making sure the cupboards and fridge are well stocked with goodies.
You will also provide support to the Exec Team, with diary management, booking travel and accommodation, and processing expenses.
Ultimately you are the face of the Playdemic studio and hence will need to provide a warm welcome to our guests and be a friendly approachable member of the team.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar role, ideally in the Digital or Creative industries.
- Highly organised, with excellent communication skills, you'll be able to re-prioritise tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of providing PA support to C-level individuals.
- You'll be a people person, proactive and have a positive attitude to challenges, you'll enjoy problem solving and taking ownership of issues.
- Be able to work under your own steam.
- Be a person that the team trust and able to deal diplomatically with sensitive and confidential issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of coordinating meetings and events.
- Interested in helping your colleagues and the company succeed.
We need someone with enthusiasm. We all enjoy our roles and are excited about our product - we want someone who is going to join in with this as well as maintaining a professional attitude.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to Vicky MacMillan, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org