The TT Fusion Design team are on the lookout for Level Designers, and there may be a number of permanent/fixed term opportunities available. We will consider junior and mid-level candidates for these Level Design positions.
- Responsible for ensuring that levels go from paper design and block-out through to finished "box-ready" levels, and being the driving force for ensuring this is done to the best possible standard.
- Actively communicate level content and requirements to all stakeholders involved in the level.
- Driving level reviews and ensuring that all work generated from these is actively communicated to both key stakeholders and Production.
- Ensuring that the quality of a given level is to the required standard for review by the Game Director, Head of Design and senior members of staff.
- Communicating feedback delivered from reviewing parties to the team for implementation and managing that process.
- Undertake on-the-job training where required and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Solid understanding of game editing tools and software.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Candidates will be asked to undertake a two-stage recruitment process with applications to be submitted by the end of September, design tests taking place in October, followed by interviews and the successful candidates starting in the roles in November 2017.
To apply please send your covering letter, CV and online portfolio to email@example.com by Friday 29th September 2017.