We’re looking for a creative and inventive Play Designer for our Dr. Panda games. Are you highly creative with a great passion for the kids’ game industry? Do you want to create adventurous and fun playing experiences to help kids get to know the world around them? If you think you have the creativity, expertise and drive to design hit titles for our millions of players worldwide, we would love to talk to you! This is a one-time opportunity to join a young, international, and fast growing company--and have a significant influence on creating World’s next famous kids brand. You will report directly to the CEO and COO.
· Come up with new and innovative ideas and concepts for interactive kids’ games.
· Transform conceptual ideas into written or visual documentations.
· Directly contribute to project design and development – creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs.
· Collaborate with artists, designers and programmers throughout the entire game production cycle to create great playing experiences for kids.
· Make improvements and changes to kids’ games based on feedback.
· Great passion for kids’ games and products
· At least 2 years of experience in related fields
· Directly contribute to project design and development – creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs
· Able to communicate your ideas clearly with designers, artists and programmers
· Experience in designing and developing interactive products such as apps, websites and/or games
· Fluent in English (Chinese Mandarin skills not required)
A plus but not mandatory:
· • Rich Experience in kids related fields, such as comic books, children’s books, board games, animation etc.
· Be part of one of the fastest growing digital kids brands
· Full responsibility to design your own play experiences that will be enjoyed by millions of kids around the world
· Competitive salary and help with relocation from Visa arrangements to housing
If you are interested in this position, please send a portfolio and your resume by clicking APPLY NOW