Who are we looking for
Casumo is a technology company at heart and we are currently ramping our performance marketing efforts in a relentless quest to break new ground and help define what the mark for what thought leadership is within our industry. As our Digital Marketeer you will work in our tight-knit and cross functional Performance Marketing team together with developers, data scientists, designers and performance marketers that together have the end-to-end responsibility to imagine it, build it, tweak it and ship it.
As our Digital Marketer, your relentless attention to detail will ensure that the right campaigns are live at the right time, to the right audience. You'll be the primary person responsible to ensure trafficking for advertisers and publishers are done on time, and up to standards. You will work in an high paced environment using your agile mindset to "get stuff done". You will manage and optimise campaigns throughout their lifecycle and report lessons learnt and KPI goals to various partners.
To pull it off, we believe you're a creative analytical, highly communicative and collaborative person with high attention to detail. Casumo is a young company, and the right person will find tremendous opportunity to grow in this role with a career in digital advertising as part of a highly driven and ambitious team.
- Someone with a proven track record of executing successful paid digital ad campaigns
- Someone who has at least 3 years of experience from a similar role.
- Skilled in and understand DSPs such as Media Maths, Rocket Fuel or Paid Social and DoubleClick
- A numbers person that is highly numerate, analytical and refers to Excel as good fun.
- Used to working with and have experience with digital platforms and tagging technologies.
- Appreciative of how it's only with the details being right that you can paint a truly amazing big picture. You have an eye for them and their accuracy, but without losing the big-picture.
- Someone who delivers on time and takes pride in doing so because you understand how your delivery will release value early, creating faster feedback loops helping us perfect our ads and communication.
- Highly communicative in writing and in person.
- Someone who understands and values the importance of being collaborative and that the team is never stronger than it's weakest link.
- Someone organised and used to working on several parallel tracks at the same time, multi-tasking between them with ease.
- Someone who appreciates working in a high paced environment and is excited by the prospect of new challenges.
As a Digital Marketer at Casumo you will:
- Drive the design, copy and implementation of digital advertising efforts across social and programmatic channels to support awareness, engagement and conversion goals.
- Implement partner scripts into our tag container for all relevant events.
- Investigate new and innovative ways to track performance cross device and cross channel.
- Monitor and report campaign performance across markets and different marketing channels.
- Pride yourself on ensuring online campaigns are trafficked and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Appreciate the importance of optimisation and excite yourself with improvements, small and big, which will contribute greatly to the bigger picture.
- Collaborate closely with our media team to ensure campaign delivery dates are met with time to spare.
- Form part of a team where discussions and debates are encouraged and not frowned upon.
- Be a humble and awesome troubleshooter within the team for any traffic related issues.
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of campaigns and implement iterative improvements.
- Have a desire to research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, programmatic etc.
Key areas include:
- Trafficking: ensuring all necessary tracking and material is in place for partners to work with.
- Programmatic: managing our internal trade desk for cross device cross market display ads to drive traffic to site.
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.