Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro and Homefront to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep Silver is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded. We are currently seeking a
Junior QA Project Manager (m/f)
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in the delivery of games QA test programs across console, PC and mobile platforms.
- Develop testing strategies that are specific to projects (s), platform requirements and needs
- Coordinate the daily work of external QA teams, track the performance and report results
- Schedule, control and supervise external QA, communicate with internal Development QA teams
- Collaborate with Product Management in tasks related to first party relations, such as submission procedures, waiver requests etc.
- Assist other internal departments such as Marketing, PR and Producing
- Communicate with the internal and external stakeholders to discuss timelines and other matters related to projects
- Plan the resources and the QA schedule for the assigned project(s)
- Evaluate product milestone approvals, certification and release readiness
- Document and verify 1st party feedback
- Maintain a research database and resource centre related to projects
- Defend the interests of the company in regards to the projects and their QA
- Independently organize, manage and prioritize time and tasks
- Work on simultaneous projects and cope with last minute problems/requests by demonstrating flexibility in rearranging priorities and showing a service oriented approach
- Promptly follow up and take the initiative on requests/needs as they arise, taking responsibility and establishing a climate of trust
- Extensive knowledge of video game industry
- Experience in quality assurance aspects of game development and Publishing
- Understanding of the tools and best practices used in the video game industry
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and to establish a climate of trust
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills
- Excellent English skills, other languages are welcome
- Capacity to work on simultaneous projects, to adopt to a vibrant industry and to escalate upon necessity
- Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of statistical methods
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and defend the interests of the project
- A very good sense of organization, attention to detail and quality research
- At least 1 year experience in the Games Quality Assurance management or testing
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or related discipline
International applications are welcome!
We look forward to receiving your application consisting of cover letter, CV and references. Please use our online application form (https://kochmediagmbh.softgarden.io/job/1487171?l=de).
Deep Silver │ Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │ www.deepsilver.com │ www.kochmedia.com