Senior UI/UX Artist – Guildford
This is an exciting time to join this studio who are on the verge of something huge. They’re looking for a Senior UI/UX Artist with a good sense of humour to join their fun-loving team who are working on their latest Sci-fi project.
As a Senior UI Artist, you’ll confidently produce assets from paper through to concept phase and then into game, with a strong emphasis in UX. You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of UX rules/styles within the PC/Console market, mentor younger members of the UI team so they can be the best that they can be, and oversee marketing asset production.
Have you go the skills I’m looking for?
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience required
- A strong grasp of UX Design
- Expert knowledge of development software for example: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects as well as UX prototyping software.
Icing on the cake
- Strong graphic design ability with a good eye for design, composition and colour theory
- Strong illustrative/traditional art skills
- Experience with creating “store” UX/UI as well as game UI
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat! Contact me atMax@aswift.com or on +441709 834777.
Interested? Get in touch! Max@aswift.com +44 (0) 1709 834 777