Wargaming Sydney is seeking a HR Generalist/Administrator to join our friendly team. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for supporting the recruitment process, coordinating the corporate induction program and administering all HR and WHS processes. This role is an 8 month fixed term contract.
What you will do:
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Administrating HR processes and managing the day-to-day HR enquiries
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Coordinating inductions and onboarding for new hires
- Preparing contracts and other HR correspondence
- Collating offer letters and contracts
- Assisting with implementation of best-practice HR administration processes and procedures
- Responding to ad-hoc queries from colleagues and managers
- Administrative support including updating HRMS system
- Updating and maintaining HR policies
- 2-3 years of HR administration experience supporting an HR team
- An understanding of Fair Work Act, Work Cover and employment legislation
- Working knowledge of WHS legislation
- Experience with HR systems
- Strong administration skills
- HR/IR qualifications preferable
- Great computer skills, experience using payroll software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Experience within the IT industry would be valuable but not essential
The Sydney office works on the cutting-edge online game engine used by Wargaming studios around the world to power World of Tanks and other games with over 125 million players. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic, and innovative team working in a challenging, exciting, and constantly evolving environment. We like to pride ourselves in being a professional, friendly team environment with flexible work hours and an excellent package of employee benefits (discounted private healthcare, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please only apply for this role if you are authorized to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.