Head of User Acquisition
More information about this job
Jagex Games Studio is looking for a Head of user Acquisition who can take on the challenge of shaping the whole of our User Acquisition function!
You will be an experienced and proactive individual who can shape and define our UA team and strategy. Ensuring best practices are observed and implemented which have grown from your extensive experience. The Head of User Acquisition will create the growth strategy to drive all UA activity, manage, launch, monitor and optimise campaigns, work with agencies and studios and report on their success as they go. You will effectively and efficiently grow all our live games through user acquisition across all channels.
You will be:
- Provided with a budget and work closely with the Marketing Manager to define goals and objectives for campaigns, creating targets etc.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, you will have great communication skills and project management capabilities to ensure all people, projects and campaigns are managed effectively.
- Working across departments such as the Games Teams, Marketing, Data Science to ensure that KPIs are met
- Leveraging your deep understanding of what works well creatively and working across different channels, such as, display, ads, TV, programmatic, etc
- Mobile or PC games experience is essential
- Previous experience of running A/B and Multivariate tests
- A past record of Budget handling
- Strong People management experience, with the ability to communicate at all levels and mentor more junior members of staff if needed.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different teams across the company, including the data science team, games teams, marketing and C level
- A strong knowledge of related UA tools (Facebook, Google, Smartly, Unity Ads, etc.)
- Comfortable working within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, ideally you have past experience in this, within a games environment
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Global experience, working across regions and platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, options for a sponsored gym membership, dental plan, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair, free parking and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have a full bean style coffee machines that provide hot drinks throughout the day for free. Expect to be invited to team events once a quarter as well as company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
The successful applicants will be able to enjoy our newly refurbished office which includes contemporary break out areas, gaming zones, high tech meeting rooms, a huge Atrium with tiered seating and our very own private bar.
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.