iOS Engineer, Platform
More information about this job
How would you like to help develop the premier mobile eSports platform for franchises such as Street Fighter, Mega Man or other top Capcom titles?
We are looking for a software engineer to create and maintain the iOS SDK for our new platform.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit. Everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination.
- You make it simple for other developers to use your code.
- You don’t feel the need to reinvent the wheel. You like to take proven patterns and technology, and leverage it for your own needs.
- You like to learn, whether it’s technology or business, and apply that to the code you write.
- You own what you’ve built. You figure out how to make it better. And, when it breaks, you care about fixing it.
- You play nice with others, jump in and help where needed, and take responsibility for your work.
In this role, you will:
- Be a core member of the development team and own the iOS SDK for our platform. You’ll design and implement, refactor and test, and help support it when as game studio developers integrate with it.
- Work with product management to understand the requirements, with devops to continuously test and deliver, and game teams to support their integration.
- Work closely with other engineers and engineering management to design, plan, and build, and actively participate in an agile work environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of software development, focus on mobile applications and platforms.
- 5+ years with iOS (obj-c, swift, cocoapods).
- Understanding of application network protocols and APIs (https, json, rest, binary messages).
- Experience building mobile libraries with good reliability, simple interfaces and strong security.
- Experience with building and testing iOS codebases.
- Experience working in an agile distributed environment (feedback, CI/CD, iterations).
- Nice to have: experience with Android development (java, kotlin)