You take a design-focused approach in creating addictive, compelling experiences that keep players coming back. You are data driven and can use analytics to develop and support business decisions. Your love for gaming is only rivaled by your desire to make them better.
Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Live Operations Lead to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight.
You will support in overseeing the planning, execution, deployment, expansion, management and support of the team. You will also represent and advocate for Live Operations across multiple disciplines including design, analytics and development.
As the Live Operation Lead, you can expect to;
- Act as primary stakeholder for Live Operations in studio meetings, contributing and relaying information, ideas and strategies on behalf of the team
- Create and execute contests, events, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team.
- Working closely with the Director of Live Operations in task management of the team.
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behaviour.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Provide stakeholders with detailed feedback, reports, and information for development teams that will drive target metrics.
- Manage a team of analysts and game masters to execute promotions and in-game events.
- Manage game economy and content rollout to maximize value.
Joining a high-energy, high-impact team, you will directly contribute to the continuing success of our games. As fans-first, your team will leverage strong engagement in Kabam's communities while also exploring, expanding and monetizing the player base.
This is what you would bring to the team:
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games.
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles.
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.