We are building a team of diverse collaborators that believe in the power of collective impact. We are on the lookout for our fourth member of Team Awesome - to balance the team, you’ll need to have strong experience with talent development programs with a people-first approach and can-do spirit about you.
Interested in being on the forefront of people and culture operations, you possess a natural positivity and confidence with your business-savviness to yield strong, impactful and data-driven results. As a master of your own schedule, you’ll thrive in a role where you support the Director of Human Resources while nurturing strong relationships with emerging leaders. We’re non-traditional, unconventional and looking to disrupt the norms of what it means to support a passion-driven, high-impact environment.
In this role, you will contribute to areas like:
- Partnering with the Director of HR to support implementation of forward-thinking programs to enhance the employee experience
- Building and implementing guidelines and process to support growth at Kabam
- Contributing to the delivery of Kabam’s Talent Strategy
- Energizing the team with your ideation, creativity and unorthodox approach!
Sound like you’re up to the challenge? Here is what you’ll add to Team Awesome:
- 5+ years of progressive, hands-on HR experience
- Strong business acumen balanced with an approachable and high-spirited temperament
- An instinctual nature and a curiosity that drives you to provide high-touch experiences to those you support
- Agility and comfort in a fast-moving environment…... in fact, you would have it no other way!
- A solid track record of getting sh*t done.
Ready? Great! Get creative with your application.
Think outside the box - Come up with your own unique and signature way to show us what you can bring to Kabam! Bonus points for creativity! ;)