You are a talented and proficient freelance Video Editor who make magic through the visual medium. You are often praised for your effective communication and can manage multiple projects, from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. You also don’t shy away from showing your portfolio/reel that demonstrates sharp editing skills and the ability to convey a narrative in a variety of formats and styles.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Video Editor to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Championsand our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game".
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Conceptualizing and executing original ad concepts, along with predetermined, proven concepts
- Editing and managing multiple post-production video projects and assets at once while adapting to tight and evolving deadlines
- Localizing video ads for non-English-speaking territories around the world
- Maintaining a high degree of attention to detail, especially when versioning and receiving feedback from project owners
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Minimum 2 years editing experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of video industry standard formats and media/asset management practices on Mac/Windows platforms and networked environments
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates, vendors and stakeholders
- A Self-motivator to continually raise the creative bar
To take these up a notch, you also have:
- Motion design and animation experience
- Experience creating user acquisition ads on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Working experience with Maya, 3ds Max, and/or Cinema 4D
You will be part of Kabam’s Marketing Art team where we focus on producing quality marketing assets for our products. Your impact comes in the form of video editing, motion design, and sound design for a leader in the mobile gaming industry.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply with your online video portfolio and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.