You pride yourself on having a high attention to detail where you can pick out little nuggets in hidden places. You are intrigued by the idea of investigating and resolving issues where nothing is too small to ignore.
Sound like a match? Kabam Austin is looking for Live Services Quality Assurance Analyst to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Test features and verify functionality, contents, usability and software compatibility
- Investigate, reproduce and document issues and defects that are occurring in the live game
- Understand software testing practices and identify areas for additional test coverage
- Create and follow extensive test cases, to ensure that features and content are accurately and thoroughly tested
- Prioritize and manage risks
- Understand complex gaming concepts
- Respond to community forum posts to identify new technical issues and help troubleshoot when necessary
- Work with the Customer Service (CS) team to identify bug trends and align on information reported to community.
- Work with and support the Development, Production, and QA teams in other locations
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- Experience with game testing, particularly mobile game QA experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle process
- Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres, emphasis on mobile.
- Sharp attention to detail paired with high level of integrity and solid work ethic
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Strong ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to keep a cool head while interacting with the player community
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.