You are the connector of people - fostering strong relationships and building a sense of community. You are confident in what you do and inspire others to see possibilities. You are fueled by the sense of accomplishment when applying creative solutions to what others see as impossible.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for Senior Manager, Business Development Operations to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game".
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Managing project requirements and flow between internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing and evaluating opportunities across the distribution, monetization, and publishing landscapes
- Growing relationships with key strategic partners including game developers, wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, app stores, and other parties critical to Kabam's mobile business
- Efficiently managing deal flow and building the pipeline
- Concisely developing business cases, financial models, and presentations
- Influencing and supporting strategic initiatives driven by the leadership team
- Providing visibility into partner performance, both internally and externally
- Performing ad hoc analysis and producing reports as needed
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 2+ years of strategic sales, business development, or operations -- preferably in mobile gaming, ad networks, and/or software
- Experience creating ROI based business cases
- An undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Expert in creating visually compelling, fact based presentations
- Proven track record of relationship building with a growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve
- Driven by challenging situations and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented paired with strong project management experience
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of iOS And Android
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbally and written
To take it up a notch, you will also bring:
- Experience working with Apple and/or Google
- Master’s degree
- Additional language capabilities, preferably knowledge of the Korean language
You will be part of a highly collaborative team of BD talents that strive for greatness and recognize success. The value this team placed on autonomy and transparency empowers you to perform at your best.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.