You have a passion for mobile gaming and a love for testing. Along with your proactive work ethic, you have a team-oriented personality that will champion the quality review process in our games. With the intent is to grow your skills in Quality Assurance, you are looking to build a career in the games industry.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a QA Analyst to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Championsand our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". This is a 6-month contract role, to start.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will contribute by:
- Developing process to test pre-release features and verify functionality, content, usability and software compatibility
- Partnering with designers and developers to provide feedback and support to deliver on common goals
- Contributing to the advancement and improvement of the QA team through sharing of best practices, mentoring teammates, streamlining processes and test automation
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in the free-to-play mobile gaming world. We hire for passion and diversity so that together, we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And that’s where you come in…
Adding to the mix, your background should include:
- 2+ years testing experience in the games industry, ideally in free-to-play mobile games
- Familiarity with both Android and Apple devices
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- A sense of humour and a work hard, play hard attitude
Joining an embedded team, you will manage your own day-to-day, taking the time to learn the designs and goals of each feature you support. Contributing to the overall efforts behind delivering AAA games, you will position yourself as a partner and stakeholder in the success of a project and collaborate with your team members. You will add your expertise and diversify the team’s personality. You will put the quality back in Quality Assurance.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.