You’re a natural coordinator, always asking “how can I help”. You’re a passionate self-learner and you thrive in an environment where you wear multiple hats. You love working with highly intelligent, motivated and spunky personalities. You deliver tasks on-time and efficiently. Communication, in all forms, is a natural skill to you and you’re not afraid to leverage technology to get the job done!
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an Associate Producer to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight., 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". We’re working on some exciting new projects too!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Supporting members of the production and development team in bringing new game features from concept to release and beyond.
- Working with the product and project leads to build development plans that balance quality, scope and schedule.
- Coordinating with multiple disciplines throughout the team to keep tasks on track, communicating conflicts or risks along the way.
- Understanding and communicating the high level vision for a feature and ensuring the development team is building towards it.
- Using time effectively to balance multiple priorities.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our games and staying in touch with the needs of our player communities.
- Monitoring the game's status in live production and being aware of current issues or trends impacting our players.
- Maintaining a current knowledge of competitor products.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 2-5 years working in games, ideally in a production role.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Excel an asset.
- Solid written and verbal communication and a positive attitude.
- An understanding of the mobile games industry and familiarity with competitor products.
Join our highly collaborative and dynamic team responsible for Marvel Contest of Champions. You will be working with a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new exciting features to a passionate fan base. In addition, you will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in decision making that affect game features, monetization strategies, and in-game promotions.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.