(Senior) Game Producer
As (Senior) Game Producer you will help produce and grow our portfolio of mobile and social games. Actively shape and drive the vision for the business around our portfolio alongside our VP of Product .
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. With more than 130 million registered players across all platforms, the Berlin based company counts among the leading casual and social games providers in the Western markets.
- Drive and implement the company vision around multiple game productions
- Create and track the product roadmap including milestone plan, strategic objectives and priorities
- Report and represent the production status, progress, risk and mitigations to key stakeholders
- Leverage your own skills and the teams to innovate, create concepts, wireframes, and user flows to visualize ideas and build and drive product decisions
- Deliver game products that are ready to be live produced and operated
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the teams, product managers and stakeholders
- Use game and business KPIs to make data-informed product decisions
- Review and revise decisions and priorities to boost the success of products in close collaboration with the VP of Product
What we expect
- 3-5 years of professional experience in games production
- Strong track record of producing and shipping game titles, preferably in a social/mobile environment
- Experience in running production P&L and operating budgets for game productions and/or a studio
- Strong passion for great, user-centered product design and quality
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in rapid iteration and experimentation (build, measure, learn cycles)
- Sharp creative and business sense with exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, project, manage, and work effectively under deadlines and in complex, dynamic production and business environments
- Ability to help design and implement efficient production pipelines for use during and after release
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway to let your and your teams abilities shine through your product ownership
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in an attractive loft office located in Berlin Mitte (with perks like fruit, drinks, pool and table tennis tables, roof terrace)
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.