Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated developer to join their team working on an exciting, new unannounced project.
The Game Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems and game code, and is happy to turn their hand to any task required. They are an active member of the code team, setting an example for less experienced programmers.
Role And Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, writes, tests and implements systems and game code.
- Works with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development process as required to create the highest possible quality product.
- Helps to develop technical design specifications and is able to implement them.
- Tests and refines gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Estimates own tasks and delivers high quality code to that schedule.
- Performs code reviews with the team to ensure code quality.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficient in C#
- A year’s experience working in the mobile games industry.
- Worked on game engines such as Unity.