Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate recruiter to help us find the best and brightest in our mission to make the best role-playing games this world has ever seen.
This is a full-time, on-site position, at our headquarters in Irvine, California.
- Sourcing the best talent through creative marketing, research, trade show presence, and outreach.
- Thoroughly understanding the needs of our hiring managers and pre-screening potential employees.
- A leader involved directly in upgrading the skills and talents of our employees.
- Eagerness to personally greet new hires before their interview and to do everything you can to make a prospective employee’s interview as comfortable as possible. Once hired, you keep in touch and help them become acclimated to life here in Irvine and at the studio.
- Active in making Obsidian feel awesome for our employee family and prospective candidates through events, studio upgrades, and more.
- Incredible attention to detail, including excellent professional communication skills.
- Able to follow and help define and refine established hiring processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study (business, human resources, marketing, et al.), and/or relevant prior recruiting experience.
- Able to work independently and can organize time efficiently.
- Passion for gaming, particularly the kinds of games Obsidian creates: RPGs.