- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As our Product Manager, you will ensure that games are marketable products and will be charged with defining the performance strategy of the games to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
The Product Manager is involved in the game early on in the creation process and focuses mainly on monetization, retention features and live operations.
Tasks will include:
- Ensure games are marketable products: retain & monetize user
- Responsible for KPI forecasts, business value of features, analytics (using tracking, playtest, community, market data), live operations strategy (events, content release, promotions), IAP pricing, shop/promotion display
- Work closely with the production team to define, set-up and optimize the in-game operation systems
- Identify and define trackers, metrics and dashboard to measure performance
- Measure quality of traffic, offer feedback to user acquisition teams
- Measure features impact, optimize KPIs for all users segments, lead live ops strategy
- Feedback on features and core mechanics
- Increase LTV. Prioritize features (IAP, ads) & optimize live ops / promos / CRM
- Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimization
- Provide recommendations to production team on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved.
- Passion for games!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 3-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence or Online/e-commerce field
- Attentive to consumer needs
- Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills
- Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within the game
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Fluent in English.
Why join Gameloft?
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj?
- Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
- It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
- Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
- Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.