Junior marketing & promo assets specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
- Organizes, uploads and updates the assets on the marketing server (following certain instructions provided by Marketing&Promo Assets Manager)
- Verifies physical presence of certain materials on the marketing server (following internal documents)
- Communicates with other teams and managers to offer them feedback on the status of marketing and promo assets requested.
- Verifies that marketing& promo assets are according to technical specs (size, format etc), and can also make small adjustments on design if needed.
- Delivers marketing and promo assets to partners upon request.
- Creates the briefs for the assets’ initial creation/translation/localization;
- Follows the assets’ translation&localization process.
- Must ensure all assets are delivered within the requested deadline.
- Will upload the promo assets in the internal tool and notify the teams once the request is complete.
- Will set up Push Notifications messages in the internal tools upon request.
- Addresses other requests coming from the Marketing Assets Manager.
- Very well organized person
- Patience and very good attention to details
- English speaking and writing
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team
- MS Excel knowledge
- Photoshop knowledge
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard