HR Business Partner - Game services
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
- Reviewing HR processes and ensuring effective implementation within the business;
- Undertaking briefings with team leaders to roll out various HR initiatives
- Advising managers on the performance management policy, procedure and process
- Supporting managers/team leaders to conduct probation and performance reviews
- Effectively implementing the performance framework within the departments
- Assisting managers in dealing with performance and capability issues
- Participating to the set up of training needs, analyzing the offers of the suppliers, choosing one of the offers and organizing the training based on the company’s characteristics.
Reward and Recognition
- Assisting the management team to promoting various reward and recognition initiatives
- Providing assistance in coordinating pay review process.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with local universities;
- Learn to identify opportunities for coverage within target media, take advantage of social media opportunities;
- Manage employer brand campaigns, create employer brand awareness
- Proactively plan and manage employer branding events such as job fairs, career events, open days, etc
- Develop and execute the social media recruiting strategy
Recruitment and selection
- Coordinate the talent acquisition activities for the Game services department
- Reviewing job requirements and undertaking job evaluation exercises in conjunction with line managers;
- Working with line managers to design job descriptions and competency based interviews;
- Supporting line managers to undertake various competency based interviews;
- Working with Head of Game services department to undertake regular review of recruitment and selection methods and proposing changes for improvement;
- Producing various recruitment statistics
• Previous experience in Human Resources field
• University graduate
• Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Project Management and Change Management Skills
• Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
• Ability to build professional working relationships at all levels
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard