Ethical Hacker - Antihacking team
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
- Perform a day to day check on the available documentation on InfoSec.
- Perform game tests on available hacking checklists for current and new releases.
- Compare results with the newly released hacks and the details these hacks give.
- Understand the basics of pen testing.
- Apply testing by using the List of security assessment tools.
- Decode and/or disassemble the standard Gameloft protections of our games.
- Reverse-engineer newly found hacks after they have been validated as working by the team, always under the supervision of the team lead for the iOS platform.
- R&D requests from Antihacking management.
- Submit test results to the general Antihacking tools in development.
- Investigate the working hacks alongside with the development teams on iOS, platform
- Conduct self-aimed investigations on the newly released hack methods that could potentially harm or exploit the weaknesses of our games.
- Verify and check new Antihacking solutions before release.
- Suggest or propose new Antihacking solutions based on the information accumulated on security.
- Basic understanding of the English language (written and spoken)
- The will and spirit to learn new technologies
- QA experience is a plus, but not mandatory
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard