Assistant Product Marketing Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
● Identifying the game’s target audience, positioning, competition, selling points;
● Finding and exploiting the opportunities to improve the performance of the game in terms of increasing the number of active players;
● Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies;
● Following the game development stages and making recommendations to improve user experience, involvement, socialization and retention;
● Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
● Supports and contributes to marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including, but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support documents for Visibility in the App Store, recommendations for traffic purchases, etc.
● Contribute to creating promotional tools for games, including videos, web material, screenshots, game shop description, visuals, PR tools and any other material needed for marketing initiatives;
● Analyzing marketing campaign results and reporting them to the teams, top managers, and licensors for each game;
● Contribute to the creation of user acquisition materials in collaboration with local business teams;
● Gauging and analyzing feedback, behavior and market acceptance from game users, then sharing the results & recommendations with the production teams and top managers of each game;
● Optimization of the app stores pages performance and visibility;
● Collaboration with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns and create new assets.
● 2+ years in Consumer Marketing, ideally in Gaming, online entertainment or social products;
● Knowledge and passion for video games (from hardcore games titles to casual social games and entertainment as a whole);
● Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
● Creative spirit, capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are results oriented;
● Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language;
● Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts).
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.