Senior CRM Manager (part time)
Are you looking for a position with responsibility in a dynamic working environment and an international team ? Are you passionate about communicating with customers and able to create targeted and highly relevant campaigns for our players?
Then join our Marketing Team and become a part of one of the biggest and most successful games companies in Berlin with millions of players worldwide ! As a Senior CRM Manager (part time) you will be responsible for managing the retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation campaigns for our online, mobile, and Facebook games.
- Analysis and continuous optimization of the various CRM measures, processes and the overall CRM strategy to increase retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation
- Identification of relevant customer segments to enable targeted and relevant communication to our mobile players
- Conceptualization, implementation and reporting of relevant direct marketing campaigns for the successful marketing of our products (mobile, e-mail and on-site marketing)
- Close collaboration with our product, analytics, art and translation teams
What we expect
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- Several years of experience in the field of CRM, especially in mobile and e-mail marketing
- Professional experience in consumer marketing , ideally in the field of media products, games, and/or communications
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High web & mobile affinity and enthusiasm for online games
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German very welcome
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- Interesting opportunities for your personal development
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin : our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses and a rooftop terrace
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.