Worldwide famous Games Developer & Publisher
Mobile Free to Play Games
Great benefits & tax free salary.
Very multicultural team.
Visa & relocation provided
Llooking for a Producer who can be the voice of Mobile projects; the ideal candidate will create, plan, manage and develop timelines, quality and budgets to create profitable games while leading an engaged team
• Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design, share the vision of the project and engage team members
• Own the vision of the game you’re building
• Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods
• Define the projects scope, budget and timelines
• Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors
• Manage risks and approve contingency plans
• Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
• Supervise, coach and mentor sub ordinates
• Previous experience as a producer in free-to-play games. Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
• Broad understanding of game development systems – production, design, code, art.
• Strong Communication and leadership skills
• Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
• Ability to work in an constantly evolving environment
• Very good understanding of game mechanics and free-to-play economies.
• Understanding of the games as service model
• Ability to multitask
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 2 years in mobile free to play industry.
• A degree in business or project management or relevant certifications
For more information please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971