Unity3D Programmer - Mobile Gaming
Permanent - Germany
Principle Unity Programmer/ Expert - Competitive Salary - DOE - The client will sponsor visas
Our client a leading mobile game studio in Germany is looking for a (Expert)Unity Programmer to join their established talented team.
Good mentoring skillls to mentor programmers, artists & designers using Unity3D as well as debugging and optimising the game.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Unity3D
- Expert understanding of all parts of Unity3D
- Used Unity 3D as a team member * Shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Expert understanding of how to get the best performance out of Unity 3D
- Good problem solver & debugger
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns & structures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- NGUI & other Unity 3D plugins
- Worked on multi-platform products For full spec details please send your CV and advise of a good time to call or Skype for a confidential chat.