Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Overseas candidates considered.
Relocation & visa sponsorship for skilled senior candidates
Looking for a passionate technical manager and analyst to join a world beating mobile game dev team!
The ideal candidate will have prior commercial experience in software development, data analysis, a strong background in statistics, preferably in the gaming sector. They will possess an understanding of gaming and associated business models including free-to-play.
• Experience with large scale database systems
• Experience developing in Python and SQL
• Background in statistics
• Excellent analytical skills
• Presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Keen knowledge and interest in games especially mobile and free-to-play
• Manage and co-ordinate analytics staff and activities
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to present data and analysis that will provide actionable insight - ultimately improving the user acquisition, engagement, retention, monetization and virality of our titles.
• Extract and analyze user data from multiple sources including server logs, 3rd party SDK’s/tools, A/B tests etc.
• Build, maintain and extend our back end analytics pipeline
• Create, maintain and distribute reports and insights to be used by product teams.
• Assist product developers in writing effective and efficient telemetry and A/B tests, and testing these event results in a development, test and live production environments.
• Tertiary level programming and/or statistics focussed degree
Bonus Points For:
• Experience with big data handling and processing
• Experience and passion for games and/or game development
• Experience using
o Amazon Web Services
o AWS RedShift
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games -Australia & NZ
bronwynn AT conkerberry.com.au
+61 427 690 971