Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Overseas candidates considered.
Relocation & visa sponsorship for skilled candidates
Looking for a skilled, proactive individual who loves games to support the ongoing analysis of the studio's digital & mobile titles to better understand user behaviour.
The ideal candidate will have prior commercial experience in game development and/or management, data analysis, a strong background in statistics, preferably in the gaming sector. They will possess an understanding of gaming and associated business models including free-to-play.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Background in statistics
• Understands the fundamentals of game design
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Keen knowledge and interest in games especially mobile and free-to-play
• Work collaboratively with product development teams to present data and analysis that will provide actionable insight into our titles improving the acquisition, engagement and monetization of our audience.
• Working within a small, motivated team - communicating effectively within that team as well as outwardly.
• Extract and analyze user data from multiple sources including server logs, 3rd party SDK’s/tools, A/B tests etc.
• Create, maintain and distribute reports and insights to be used by product teams
• Assisting product developers to write effective and efficient telemetry and A/B tests, and testing these event results in a development, test and live production environment.
Bonus Points For:
• Experience in free to play monetization
• Experience with big data handling and processing
• Experience using Tableau
• Knowing a query language e.g. SQL
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games -Australia & NZ
bronwynn AT conkerberry.com.au
+61 427 690 971