ESports VR events
Studio with international worldwide offices
Latest technology in VR
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided
Generous salary & benefits
• Conceive and evangelize a product vision to the rest of the company, including executive leadership.
• Design and improve products features to expand the games audience by acquiring and retaining users.
• Create mock-ups of design’s intentions and goals.
• Design and iterate a complex user interface.
• Document features and systems into actionable tasks for engineers and artists.
• Able to drive and follow-up on prototyping.
• Balance user experience with technical constraints.
• Conduct experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses.
• Adapt Design to feedback and metrics/analytics.
• Formulate and iterate on monetization strategies.
• Work closely with members of the production team to execute design implementation and iteration.
• 6 years + professional experience as a Lead/Senior Designer with at least three shipped commercial products.
• Mobile, free to play, and/or social platform design experience
• Passion for social media, live sports and music events, and new technologies, especially in VR/AR.
• Experience in Unity a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to identify, analyse, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Solicits feedback frequently, ability to listen, accepts critique and uses feedback to improve work.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Experienced and skilled at working across geographically distributed locations
For more information please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games