Feral Interactive is looking for a Front-end Web Developer and UX Designer to lead the continuing development of our web presence to better represent that we are a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux and mobile games.
This is an outstanding opportunity to shape the future of the large and active website that is a central pillar of our marketing activities. You will work closely with our graphic design and back-end development teams to make our website best-in-class and keep it at the leading edge with continual incremental improvement.
Other activities will see you handling assets received from a range of AAA game publishers, adapting them to create engaging minisites that highlight our releases and support our announcements for titles spanning a number of platforms and release channels. Each minisite will need to stay on brand for each IP and present each game in the best light across each SKU.
You can find our current homepage here: http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/
And a recent minisite here: http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/games/rometw-ios/alexander/
This is a permanent, full time position at our office in Wandsworth, London.
Required Skills and Experience
- A strong portfolio of web development and related graphic design work
- Professional experience in front-end development
- Good understanding of responsive web design
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite to create and edit graphics
- Advanced typography skills
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- An active interest in video games
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux and mobile games. Recent hit titles include Total War: Warhammer (macOS), HITMAN (macOS and Linux) and Rome Total War (iOS).
How to Apply
If you’re ready to help us build a polished and compelling web presence, send a copy of your CV, a portfolio of web and graphic design work and a covering letter telling us what makes you a good fit to email@example.com, addressed to Katheryn Evans. Applications without any portfolio samples or cover letter will not be reviewed. What are you waiting for? It’s time to Make Your Play.