Position at Amplitude Studios
Amplitude is a team of experienced quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, they have released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2, all set in the same Endless Universe and all critically acclaimed.
They're renowned for doing things differently, the Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables the community to participate in the creation of their video games from the early stages of development.
As a Web Designer, you will assist our Web Developers in the conception and implementation of our Games2Gether platform and our different websites (corporate, games, wiki…) by:
- Helping us craft beautiful, accessible and ergonomic pages as well as using front-end technical skills to implement features
- Actively propose visual enhancements and document style direction
- Produce high-quality mockups for the Marketing Team review and iteration towards implementation.
- Participate to updates with the Marketing Team to report on the progression of all the projects
- Anticipate the possible difficulties / delays regarding the feasibility of certain features compared to the original design and proactively proposing adapted solutions
Required experience & skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design or Visual Art
- Proven work experience as a Web/UI Designer
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Strong interest for communication, autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Stay current on the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced iterations on the games
- Fully fluent or native in English
(Very) Welcome Bonuses!
- Working knowledge of French
- Passionate about video games