Are you a problem solver and human-centered designer with a passion for exploring new interaction paradigms? Then we can offer you an interesting position as a UX Designer with a variety of responsibilities!
You will be working in the User Experience team and responsible for assisting in the development of the user experience and interface for the entire company's portfolio . At GameDuell, with more than 130 million registered players around the world , you can expect to work at the pulse of the vibrant games industry, getting first-hand insights into the innovative fields of web, mobile, and social games. You will also enjoy the open and cooperative team culture of an international games company.
- Conducting competitor analyses (benchmarks), heuristic evaluations, and developing personas
- Alongside the UX Research team (UxR), you will help define the requirements for user research, surveys, usability and A/B tests , as well as reintroduce learnings from the research into the product
- Assisting UX Design and Game Design by translating concepts into wireframes, user flows, and prototypes for both our web-based and mobile products
- Providing final wireframes and rough UI designs for hand over to the Development and Graphics teams
- Presenting and communicating work results to multiple stakeholders, holding feedback sessions, and improving the product accordingly
What we expect
- Completed university degree in Design or similar qualification
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in UX in an agile environment
- Have a solid portfolio with examples that showcases experience in designing mobile and web products
- Experience with design tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc.) and prototyping software (InVision App, Origami, Axure etc.)
- Strong empathic, analytical, and organizational skill set
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive and self-reliant work style
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German very welcome
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- Interesting opportunities for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded , and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berli n : our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, a pool table, game events, table tennis, sports courses, and a rooftop terrace
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.