Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Producer who can help us strengthen and run our Data Protection Programme, to ensure that all personal data is handled safely and responsibly across the business. You will work collaboratively across multiple teams and will serve as a primary point of contact for any queries related to our data protection and privacy policies and practices. This role is primarily focused at ensuring compliance and ongoing monitoring of the requirements of the GDPR and its impact on the licences held by Casumo.
As a Data Protection Producer you will:
- Monitor compliance with data protection & privacy rules which stem from the the implementation of the GDPR (in partnership with our Legal, Compliance and Information Security teams) and identify gaps for remediation.
- Act as one of the primary contacts for Data Protection and Privacy queries, including liaising with regulators and government stakeholders, as may be requested from time to time.
- Be the lead on the implementation of the new EU data protection requirements in the markets Casumo is licensed in .
- Deal with ongoing data protection related requests as they arise from across all parts of the business.
- Take ownership of Data Protection and Privacy related policies and work with the business to ensure continuous adherence to these policies and in conjunction with key stakeholders, update such policies where required to take account of upcoming regulatory and legal requirements or business changes.
- Support Legal, Information Security, and Compliance Missions with data protection best practices through system or compliance audits and regulatory reviews, and ensure related terms and conditions are kept up to date.
- Setup and maintain delivery roadmaps working with business and technology counterparts to deliver on regulatory requirements.
- Act as a facilitator to help the business reach its goals and objectives.
- Contribute as a team member performing other roles within the team as needed.
- Grooming product backlog as defined by the team.
- Drive the prioritisation of work to make sure all efforts are contributing towards the goals of the Mission
- Analyse Mission objectives, break down in manageable deliverables for the mission to implement.
- Work in an agile manner within full-stack cross-functional teams ranging from Tech, HR and Customer Support.
- Experienced in spearheading, managing and delivering projects across their full life cycle.
- Able to translate legal and regulatory requirements into operational processes.
- Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by making things happen.
- Tech-savvy and knowledgeable about current information system trends and find it exciting digging under the hood.
- Creative and able to think outside the box (such that the box may no longer exist).
- A hands-on type of character, but with a pragmatic and a strategic approach.
- A systematic thinker with the ability to see the wider picture from an organisational and product perspective.
- Able to analyse and synthesise data.
- Amazing at communication, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in driving data protection and change management projects is ideal.
- Background in data protection, privacy or compliance is strongly desired.
- An understanding of the online gaming or e-commerce industries is desirable.
- Experience with agile project management processes.
- Fluency in English is a must.