Who are we looking for?
With a rapidly-growing team of rock-star Ambassadors, handling 24/7 support in five languages, we are looking for talented individuals to join and grow within our team. That's where you come in...
There's something special about Casumo's Ambassador team, but don't take our word for it. Here are just a few of quotes from our players to give you the gist:
"You're Batmans of the casino world"
"10/10, I would marry him"
"Give [Ambassador's name] a medal. A Casumo golden medal"
"Casumo's got the best support, I mean it's not even fair for other casinos haha"
"Better than 911 lol" — in regards to our response time and support
It takes an entire team united behind a grand vision to deliver this level of happiness through support. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm, we have acoustic guitar improv sessions and we give the best high-fives in all of Malta. We are the players' friends, always there to chat, and always ready to deliver an out of this universe experience.
Part of the Casumo spirit is to accept you as you are, a human being with your strengths and flaws. The ambassador attitude, willingness to learn and develop are the greatest assets of our odd bunch of great people - come as you are and we make sure that you will be the best you can be!
Who are you?
- You're someone who can charm other people, be creative, is full of positive energy, a bit quirky and with incredible people skills
- You are native in either languages - Finnish, Swedish, or German
- You are fluent in English
- You have previous experience in a Customer Service environment or/and iGaming industry
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and a passion for games
- You're autonomous, highly self-motivated and love to get stuff done
- You are efficient and a creative problem solver
- You see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment and have a healthy disregard for constraints
- You're willing to work shifts and embrace additional ad-hoc projects and responsibilities
As an Ambassador you would be
- Providing assistance, advice, life hacks and jolly small talk with our players through chat and email, as well as monitoring social media and gaming forums
- Assisting with translations, content writing and even marketing to ensure that we're delivering on-point communications to players in our focus markets
- Collaborating with the team on recruiting more superstars and spreading our awesome company culture
- Spreading Casumo spirit and building long-lasting Casumo relationships with our players
- Contributing fresh new ideas, giving constructive feedback to keep improving how we work and exercising your creativity in many different ways
- Collaborating closely with our amazing brothers and sistas in the Payments Team as well as many other cool cats across the organisation
Take your talents to another dimension and join the adventure.