Educational games for children
Mobile & Tablet
Great team & atmosphere
Australian or NZ citizens, residents or work visa holders plus will consider overseas candidates with 8+ years senior games experience.
Senior C# Programmer
Must have experience as a key technical senior in larger teams and on large, complex projects ( not just indie projects)
Strong knowledge and experience in design patterns as well as recognising and rectifying code bugs. Some game development experience is also required.
Working with the Technical Director, you will help advance cutting-edge language teaching and behavioural systems as well as the general game functionality and logic of a digital world for children.
Play a pivotal role in ongoing development of their games & platforms, which has potential to go global.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Coding in all areas of the product, including support systems, data structures, gameplay, and bugfixes.
● Developing and implementing technical practices that support the delivery of a complex learning platform
● Working with other programmers, artists and designers to design and implement software features and applications
● Creation of tools to support learning, curriculum requirements and gameplay
● Timely identification and management of risks and issues
● Effective communication with the programming team, executive leadership, and other teams
● To create something with an innate sense of fun, engagement and educational rigor
● 8+ years programming experience
● Advanced C# programming skills (reflection, linq, anonymous delegates, etc)
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Experience working as part of a large development team
● Game development experience, including mobile/tablet
● Ability to prioritise and multitask, work independently and show initiative
● An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter with a collaborative work style
● Entrepreneurial and resilient – innovation is at the heart of our business so we need people who are flexible, open minded and love being challenged on their views
For more information, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 (0) 427 690 971