IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation.
Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life
For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Game Designer / Producer (f/m)
Being a Game Producer at IGT means, deciding what your games look like and having freedom and responsibility to be creative and innovative. You will work with colleagues who are experts in this field, who lead through mentoring, sharing ideas and useful feedback. Our management has an open-door policy and lets you bring in your ideas. Our agile environment, and having enough time to develop your game, allow you to produce high quality games that are used in the most famous casinos worldwide (e.g. Las Vegas or Macao). Maybe you will be travelling to one of them soon to see your own creation on the floor?
- Understanding of target players
- Creating new games and re-skins of existing games
- Defining game specifications for SW development, graphic art, mathematics and sound
- Designing the presentation layer and game play
- Coordinating and supporting game implementations throughout different platforms
- Providing and generating game documentation
- Working experience in game designing and/or multimedia design with good understanding of game mechanisms
- Experience in leading people and managing projects
- Affinity to mathematics and informatics
- Extraordinarily creative and exceptional organizational skills
- Casino Slot Experience is a big plus
- Very good skills in English (written and oral)
- Highly flexible and resilient
- Willingness to travel (up to 10 %, also intercontinental)
- Basic knowledge of graphic programs
- 2D painting and 3D modelling is a plus
- an open and communicative company culture.
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the chance for development.
- Very good working conditions including health and additional benefits.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at € 49.000 gross per year, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.