Unity, C#, Lead, Programmer
My client is a BAFTA winning game studio based in London who are looking for a Lead Programmer to come onboard and work on one of their unannounced project.
This role offers the opportunity to lead a team of programmers working on a highly exciting game in a studio which has incredible growth plans.
To be considered for the position you must have:
- Experience leading medium size teams.
- Experience with delivering code for games, having shipped at least 3 complete game for 6-10 years.
- Experience with making games with Unity using C# for a few years years.
- Comfortable use of Source control
- Experience with rapid prototyping and agile or iterative game development.
- Used to work in teams, with an appreciation for all the different skills needed to build a game.
- Experience with development of multiplayer systems
- Interest or experience with Procedural content generation or machine learning a definite plus.
If you match the above criteria please apply!