For our upcoming, exciting game we are looking for a 3D artist, who will work closely with our art team on the highest quality stunning architecture and render assets. See your own ideas come to life and being enjoyed by millions of players around the world!
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with an enthusiastic team of artists, writers, developers, designers, and product managers dedicated to crafting world-class, casual games.
- Creating original isometric content and architecture, thanks to strong modeling skills
- Delivering high-quality 3D artwork and renders that fit within the project art style
Who we are looking for
- Full production experience. Ownership of bringing assets through the whole process from given concepts to the final render.
- Proficiency in 3D software, like Modo, Maya or 3ds Max
- Self-motivation, proactiveness and independence artist, adaptation to ever-changing situations
- Keen eye for design
Nice to have
- A solid ground in 2D art
- Experience working with architecture
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.