Force Field, a Virtual Reality video games development studio in Amsterdam, is looking for a junior IT Support person. This role assists Force Field's system administrator in making sure all the company's IT systems are functional and all game developers and other personnel can do their work. This includes maintaining software, PCs, development hardware and networking.
- Assist in installation, setup and maintenance of personal computers, both software and hardware
- Troubleshooting of any additional IT-related issues
- Assist in setting up Virtual Reality demos
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Windows 10 knowledge
- PC hardware construction and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of networking
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Linux, Android, iOS and/or Mac OS
- Experience with Virtual Reality or game development hardware/software
- A passion for video games!
- Tech-savvy and hungry to learn
- Service-oriented approach
- Ability and passion for working in a team environment, a team player
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam
For this vacancy we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU (no visa required).