COMMUNITY CONTENT MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our growing community team at Frontier Developments. You’ll be working on some of the industry’s biggest and most loved games, including the recently announced Jurassic World Evolution game, set for release during the summer of 2018. You’ll take the lead in creating content that feeds people’s passions and will work with our community to bring the games to life.
Check out some of our recent community videos on Youtube:
- Writing community content, articles and features
- Creating rich content such as hosting videos and livestreams
- Supporting community driven content and bringing players together
- Managing key community projects
- Running competitions and events
- Supporting the wider community team as and when required with other community projects and tasks.
- Fantastic written communication skills
- Team player; willingness to work flexibly across the team and pro-actively share feedback from the community with other functions e.g. Production.
- Creative thinker, able to generate new and exciting ideas that excite the company and players alike
- Charismatic and out-going personality; you’ll be equally comfortable presenting a livestream as you will be engaging with community members at games shows and other events
- Positive can-do attitude
- Understanding of, and interest in games.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous Community Management, Journalist or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in effectively creating and managing livestreams
- Willingness to travel several times a year to attend gaming events both in the UK and internationally.
- Experience presenting videos, livestreams or sound files/podcasts/online/ radio would be advantageous
- Games or entertainment industry experience beneficial
- Enthusiast of Frontier games.