My client is an award winning Develop 100 game studio, with a history of producing AAA games, who are looking for a VFX Artist to join their team.
This role will offer the opportunity to work on some incredibly exciting games and a very successful franchise.
- Ideally +5 years experience in game development, with minimum of 1 shipped title demonstrating real-time particle effects.
- Showcase of ability to create high quality particle effects in any 3d game engine
- Showcase of ability to create high quality particle effects in any DCC tool (After
- Effects, Nuke, Houdini, 3ds Max, Maya ...)
- In depth knowledge of Photoshop and ability to create photo realistic textures including diffuse, specular and normal maps.
- 3DS Max modelling and UV experience (although other 3D software users will be considered)
- Familiar with scripting. Coding experience is strong plus
- Knowledge of in-game shaders
- Strong team player, collaborating closely with other team disciplines
- Good time management skills, with a strong ability to produce excellent quality assets to a tight timeframe.
- Problem solving ability and good technical experience
- Self motivation and excellent communication and organisation skills
- A great eye for detail and a natural flair for composition and colour
- Good drawing/sketching skill is a plus
- Experience working with physics and destructibles a plus
If you match the above criteria please apply!