About the job
Our Pearl's Peril team is currently looking for a freelance, on-site 3D Isometric Artist to develop interesting and attractive buildings and props. The team currently consists of talented artists as we work hard to create an unforgettable experience on mobile.
- You will join our Pearl's Peril team to create Isometric buildings and props for one of our most successful titles.
- Using your strong 3D art skills and a keen eye for quality art you will bring a world to life and create items our highly engaged players will love.
- You will create a realistic and engaging environment and thrilling experience for our players.
Who we are looking for
- Understanding of architectural design in games or another industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with rendering and modeling software, i.e. Maya, 3D Studio Max, Modo, Photoshop
- Good understanding of different perspectives and knowledge of isometric design. Comfortable and excited to own isometric development.
- Team player, open to feedback and to contribute to improvements.
- Independent, reliable and motivated.
Why join us
- Have a significant impact on the success of the game and the whole company. Help us shape the future!
- Create and expand a game and see your own ideas come to life for millions of players around the world!
- Freedom, trust, and ownership do apply - day to day.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.